You’ve heard about our awesome nail vinyls and you’re ready to create some cute, DIY nail designs, but how the heck do you get started!? In this nail vinyl tutorial, we’ll show you just how simple and easy it is to use our nail vinyl stencils to make any awesome design you can dream up!
1. Paint your nail with your base polish color. You can use any color you dream of. For this design I used Nicole by O.P.I. Naturally.
2. Use a top coat, preferably a fast dry top coat. If you are looking for recommendations on a good top coat I would recommend trying Essie Good to Go. Or, if you want to save a few bucks you can try Sally Hansen Insta Dri.
3. After your nails are completely dry, apply the nail vinyls to your nail. For this design I used our Chevron Nail Vinyls.
4. Make sure all edges of the nail vinyl are firmly pressed on to get a clean and neat outcome.
5. Apply the second color to your nails evenly. The second color that I used for this nail vinyl tutorial is O.P.I. Next Stop... The Bikini Zone.
6. Peel off the nail vinyls right away, while the polish is still wet, I like to use tweezers for this step so have some handy!
7. Clean Up around your nail using small stiff brush. For clean up I love using an angled eyeliner brush dipped in a little acetone.
8. If you want to use a top coat, make sure you wait until the nail polish is completely dry, so your design does not smudge.
9. Viola! Take a look at your cute nails that you just created using Glam My Mani nail vinyls!
Using our nail vinyls is a great way to get a unique and cute manicure and as you can see they are very easy to use with these simple steps! You can view our nail vinyl designs here. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us. We would be happy to help.